Oranjes out in Red & Yellow Game
We'll see no more oranjes flags and jerseys in WC2006 as the Dutch defeated by the Portuguese in 1st KnockOut Round yesterday. Pity on the team who played very well each game until on-loaned Chelsea player Maniche hit the one n only goal that sent Robben & Co back to Amsterdam.
Overall, i applaud Van Basten's men with their skills,discipline and determination to the game. They'd just being unlucky when grouped into most tough and competitive pool( Messi & Co, Drogba & Co and Kezman & Co.)
One thing, I just did't understand why FIFA not select the Total Football pioneer as one of 8 favourite team in this tournament, eventhough they ranked 3rd in the World (after Brasil & Czech Rep.) and finished their WC qualifying stages top of the table without defeat and qualified to the tournament alongside Czech Rep.
I didn't miss a single match they played in this tournament and i can see the young guns (Van der Vaart,Sneujder,Persie,Robben,Kuyt,Heitinga,Babel,Huntelaar,Bouhlarouz etc)will strive back in the next WC, which will be held at South Africa. I was really impressed with Khalid Bouhlarouz's solid performance in the defence.
That's all lads..
Overall, i applaud Van Basten's men with their skills,discipline and determination to the game. They'd just being unlucky when grouped into most tough and competitive pool( Messi & Co, Drogba & Co and Kezman & Co.)
One thing, I just did't understand why FIFA not select the Total Football pioneer as one of 8 favourite team in this tournament, eventhough they ranked 3rd in the World (after Brasil & Czech Rep.) and finished their WC qualifying stages top of the table without defeat and qualified to the tournament alongside Czech Rep.
I didn't miss a single match they played in this tournament and i can see the young guns (Van der Vaart,Sneujder,Persie,Robben,Kuyt,Heitinga,Babel,Huntelaar,Bouhlarouz etc)will strive back in the next WC, which will be held at South Africa. I was really impressed with Khalid Bouhlarouz's solid performance in the defence.
That's all lads..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home